Saturday, January 1, 2011

Photobucket
Boys

I think that I shall never see
A boy who quite appeals to me
A boy who doesn't always wear
a slab of grease upon his hair
A boy who wears his shirt tail in
and doesn't have a silly grin
A boy who always likes to dance
and doesn't put me in a trance
A boy who doesn't always talk
about how good he is in sports
But boys are loved by fools like me
for who on earth would date a tree


i like a silly grin on boys, myself. :)

we have a winner! the lovely melani got this in super fast and even worked out that one line that seemed to stump everyone else including me! it was pointed out that it's a take-off on the joyce kilmer poem "trees". Thanks everyone who played and we'll do it again soon.

the picture above is from the always fascinating snapatorium.

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year Hollie :) I'm slow on the giveaway uptake but I loved reading this funny poem! Looking forward to sharing inspiration this coming year.

    ReplyDelete