Monday, September 13, 2010

finally!

site

guess who finally has a new website?? when i took my old site down in the spring i had every honest intention of having a new one up within a few weeks. does anything ever work out that way? no. no it doesn't. but it's here now! there are some changes coming, i'll be adding an internal shop for original work, but all the major bones are there and i'm pleased with it.

also i now have prints available with poster cabaret! the collection of artists there is incredible and i'm so happy to be a part of it.

7 comments:

  1. Hooray for a new website! Congrats! I'm off to check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The website looks absolutely brilliant. Well done you - you should be pleased! I was looking longingly & lovingly at the Poster Cabaret site recently.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it looks fabulous - i absolutely love the background image and colors, so fitting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks everyone! i designed it but my loverly husband built it and was very patient with my "but why -can't- you make it do that?" when i presented him with my photoshop layout. :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. brilliant! these things are massive tasks on top of the rest of life ~ well done getting it done.
    congrats on poster cabaret :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I get such a kick out of the color scheme...one of the most attractive home pages I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete