Wednesday, July 15, 2009

new mix tape print!



last weekend when i saw the song book cover that was completely blank except for the words "songs forever" i knew that it was put there for me to find. and the first thing that came to mind - the mix tape! i am offering the print three different ways:

1) blank so you can fill in the labels yourself before framing with whatever makes you happy

2) you can send me a requested labels list that i can fill in for you before mailing. (i added this option for the people that will not want to deal with getting an acid-free, light-fast, permanent, fine-tip pen if they don't have one already.)

3) the 'surprise me' option! probably the option that encompasses the true nature of the mix tape. i will send you a print with random pre-populated labels.

i had entirely too much fun making this and i'm sure it won't be the last.

my shop!

1 comment:

  1. I love your art work. Its quite incredible. I found your website because you had a post on Aunt Aggie's Boney Yard. I hve written a pretty definitive historical essay on her, so I was look at what was out there on her. I am supposed to give a key note speach on her next month. I was wondering if you have ever considered illustrating a book. I wrote what many people have told me is a pretty amazing Halloween poem for my neices and nephews sort of like a Night Before Christmas for Halloween. Well, it is nothing like it, but it has a similar rhyme scheme. I have been searcing for someone to illustrate it for me, and I really like your art work. The poem is pretty long, so it would take a lot of pictures. I was wondering if that might be somehting that you would be interested in. If so, feel free to drop me a line. My e-mail is christopheresing@yahoo.com
    Thanks,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete